He interviews Professor Roger Jones, Editor-in-Chief of the BJGP. Roger has been in the role for almost a decade and the BJGP has risen to be the world’s leading primary care journal. He is retiring in April 2020 and this an opportunity to peek behind the curtain at the BJGP.
Raj and Roger talk about:
- Some background about the BJGP and the role of the editor.
- What makes a great research paper.
- How to structure a research paper for the BJGP.
- Advice on joint submissions, balancing tone and style with critical writing, and common pitfalls for authors.
- They also look ahead to the next few months and the 3rd BJGP Research Conference in March 2020.